Have an item you’d like to return? Please follow the steps below to ensure we can give you the best possible service.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
- Refunds can be requested within 14 days of the date of despatch, and exchanged within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 14 day refund policy, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
- Please note, orders paid using PayPal or Stripe Credit / Debit Card can only be refunded once received back at our premises in Haverfordwest.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of earrings or cleaning products if the tamper proof packaging has been opened. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn’t affect your statutory rights. We cannot accept items that have been engraved, personalised or altered.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- Please be aware that refunds for purchases made using 3rd party tender types e.g. insurance cards, may not be possible on the same day. If this is the case, our customer service team will advise you and keep you updated with progress.
- Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, where your statutory rights are unaffected, personalised goods made to a customer’s specifications may not be returned. When your item is a special ordered large item, we do not keep stock of this item and we will raise an order through a supplier direct to you. In such cases you may not be able to return your goods if they are unwanted, however if you experience problems with your goods or order then please contact the Howells customer service team.
- By Request Items: Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, where your statutory rights are unaffected, goods made by request may not be returned. We do not keep stock of these items and we will raise an order through a supplier direct to you. In such cases you may not be able to return your goods if they are unwanted, however if you experience problems with your goods or order then please contact the Howells customer service team.
- Please Note: When processing your return we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address linked to the order.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit / debit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit / debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
2 Quay St
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
2 Quay St
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.